Unless you have been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard a thing or two about Korean Beauty, popularly known as K-Beauty. Koreans have taken the world by a storm with their dramas, food, and pop culture. But now, it’s Korean Skincare’s time to shine.
When it comes to skin goals, Koreans surely take the crown. Right from their smooth complexion to their luminous glass skin - we want it all. Well, we’re here to tell you that it is totally achievable. Our experts at Quench have done all the required research to raise the bar on skincare so that you can reap its benefits and rock the best skin of your life.
If you wish to transform your skin from drab to fab, keep reading. Here are 7 reasons why you need to try Korean skincare.
1. Innovation At Its Best
Whoever said skincare is boring has surely never given K-Beauty a try. If you like experimenting with products that are fun while still being functional, then Korean Skincare is going to be your newest obsession!
Quench offers a variety of cutting-edge products for skincare enthusiasts that are not only trendy but also effective. Our sheet masks, acne patches and under-eye masks are a must-try for folks who are looking for a more fuss-free approach to skincare. The goal behind these innovative products is to make you fall in love with skincare whilst making it feel like less of a hassle.
- Quench Recommends: Mon Cherry Sheet Mask is a refreshing mask that transforms dull, tired skin into healthy and radiant skin in less than 20 minutes! It provides essential nutrients, smoothens fine lines and wrinkles leaving your skin feeling soft, refreshed and radiant!
- Quench Recommends: Mama Cica Zit Away Treatment Patches are ultra-thin, acne busting hydrocolloid patches that fight inflammation, heal pimples and bring down redness or swelling.
2. Rare Ingredients
Being a skincare junkie, I’m always on the hunt for groundbreaking new releases in the skincare world, and K-beauty has always been on the forefront of innovation.
It offers unique ingredients derived from nature that are yet to be discovered by mainstream skincare brands. For eg. Lemon is undeniably one of the most popular skincare ingredients. But have you ever heard of Yuzu? It’s a superfood with 3x more vitamin C than lemons that promotes anti-ageing and rejuvenation for a more youthful appearance. And lucky for you, Quench has a whole range of Yuzu-rich skincare to offer!
- Quench Recommends: Yuzu Fine 2-in-1 Vitamin C Scrub and Clay Mask is the key to the ultimate skin detoxification! It cleanses, exfoliates and boosts collagen, lightens blemishes and promotes an even toned, smooth complexion.
If you’re on the lookout for products with ingredients that are different from the ones found in your average skincare, then trying K-Beauty should be on the top of your list.
3. Unique Packaging
Have you ever wanted to purchase a product purely for its packaging? Me too! With their one-of-a-kind packaging, K-Beauty certainly knows how to take things to the next level.
I have never cared to use an eye cream as it just felt like an unnecessary step to my already overwhelming skincare regimen. But after trying the Quench Mama Cica Dark Circle Fading Under Eye Cream, it has become a permanent part of my routine. The unique roller ball applicator provides a cooling sensation while massaging the under eye area eliminating puffiness and visibly reducing dark circles, under eye bags and fine lines.
We all know how it feels like such a chore to take off your makeup after a long night? Well, not anymore. Try Quench Chialeader Shine Control Gel Face Wash - A face cleanser with a built-in silicone bristle brush for a quick and effective cleanse. The unique packaging is a godsend to lazy skincare fanatics which attempts to make the process of skincare much more enjoyable.
4. Highly Flexible
Getting into Korean skincare can be super intimidating, especially when things like 10-step skincare routine make the trend. I mean 10 STEPS? Who’s got time for that? This is where Quench Botanics comes in with their cutting-edge products that are dedicated to make your skincare journey simpler! If you find yourself constantly skipping steps in your skincare routine, because it’s getting too tedious, then we’ve got the perfect solution for you.
Too lazy to use a toner and a moisturizer? Try Quench Mon Cherry Intense Brightening Essence, which is the perfect hybrid between a toner and a moisturizer.
Try our Quench Mama Cica Dark Spot Correcting Ampoule, a highly concentrated serum packed with nutrients and active ingredients that is potent enough to be used as a spot treatment.
5. Gentle On Skin
With 56.8% of the Korean population suffering from sensitive skin, K-Beauty makes a conscious effort towards formulating products that pack a punch without any unnecessary chemicals.
At Quench, we believe in creating skincare that truly cares for you. Our formulations are free from toxins and parabens and are infused with well-researched ingredients that are derived from nature such as avocado, chia seeds, rice water, etc. giving your skin the care it deserves without the harsh chemicals.
- Quench Recommends: Bravocado Intense Brightening Serum is a lightweight, glow-boosting serum that penetrates deep into the skin, tackles dark spots and boosts moisture levels.
- Quench Recommends: Chialeader Zit Fix Serum is a hydrating, zit-fix facial serum that tackles dark spots, breakouts and brightens skin.
6. Prevention is key
Korean skincare is all about consistency as opposed to expecting overnight results. The focus is on using skincare as a tool to prevent issues before they occur. I mean, why spend money on expensive facials after sun damage when you can skip the consequences with regular use of a sunscreen!
- Quench Recommends: Bravocado SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunscreen Gel is a lightweight, non-sticky, gel based sunscreen formulated with natural ingredients, actives and UV filters and protects your skin from harmful UV rays that leaves behind no visible white cast or greasy residue.
7. Bang for your buck
When in search for beauty on a budget, you can’t go wrong with K-Beauty. The best part about Korean skincare is that you can get luxury quality products without breaking the bank!
Beginner to Korean skincare? Don’t worry. Check out our range of fun and affordable Quench products that help you experience the magic of K-Beauty on a budget.
- Quench Recommends: Bravocado Brightening Under Eye Hydrogel Mask are insta-worthy eye patches infused with skin-plumping hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and soothing Irish moss that tackle dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and revitalize under-eye area for that youthful look.
I hope by now you’ve got the gist of what factors set K-Beauty apart from the rest. And if this has motivated you to add a bunch of our Quench essential products to your cart, I’ll consider my job done.
Go forth and begin your K-Beauty journey now, because when it comes to skin, Koreans know exactly what they’re talking about.