- A lightweight serum that boosts hydration, evens skin tone and adds glow
- The quick absorbing formula tackles dark spots, blemishes and balances moisture levels
- The unique bouncy texture of this serum sinks into skin like a dream
- Packed with the natural goodness of avocado, pomegranate, rice water, bakuchiol and 2% niacinamide
- Skin firming ingredients like arginine, allantoin and hyaluronic acid help support collagen, improve skin texture and keep skin supple, smooth
Get your glow on every day! Quench Bravocado Intense Brightening Serum beautifully boosts your skin’s radiance and gives you healthy, glowy complexion. Its intensely nourishing formula is loaded with the natural goodness of avocado, pomegranate, rice water, bakuchiol and niacinamide. Bakuchiol, a natural alternative to retinol, enhances skin texture, reduces fine lines and wrinkles while niacinamide has anti-inflammatory properties that can help control acne, minimize pores and brighten skin.
With a texture so bouncy and lightweight, this glow-enhancing serum absorbs easily into the skin without any greasy feel and intensely moisturizes it leaving skin brighter, smoother and radiant looking.
Key Benefits and Features:
- A lightweight, glow-boosting serum that penetrates deep into the skin, tackles dark spots and boosts moisture levels
- Smooth, bouncy texture with a thin consistency that sinks into the skin effortlessly and leaves no greasy residue
- Infused with avocado and pomegranate, this deeply moisturizing formula hydrates, brightens and improves skin elasticity
- With 2% niacinamide, rice water, bakuchiol and hyaluronic acid, it improves skin texture, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and combats dullness
- Non-toxic, free from artificial fragrances, parabens, sulphates and a mild, alcohol-free formula
- Best suited for dull and dry skin, combination skin and sensitive skin
Take 3-4 drops of serum on your fingertips and gently press onto skin. Let the serum fully absorb before moving on to the next step of your skincare routine.
When to use: Apply 3-4 drops of this serum every night on clean skin and follow it up with a moisturizer and eye cream. Start your skincare routine with cleansing and follow up with a toner or essence to prep and hydrate your skin to best absorb the skincare products.
- Avocado: Loaded with antioxidants such as vitamin E and vitamin C, avocado enhances skin texture and protects it from oxidative damage caused by sun damage and other environmental aggressors
- Pomegranate: Packed with antioxidants such as vitamin C along with minerals and omega fatty acids, it has great anti-aging benefits and is known to boost skin radiance
- Rice Water: Rich in minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins B and E, rice water is known to purify, tone and smoothen skin. It also improves skin texture and adds glow
- Bakuchiol: A gentle, skin soothing herb that helps to smoothen fine lines, even skin tone, enhance skin firmness and protects it from free radical damage
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant and an essential nutrient, it evens out skin tone, reduces dark spots and minimizes the appearance of pores. Niacinamide also soothes and brightens skin
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl 10-Oleate, Carbomer, Arginine, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Erythritol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bakuchiol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides (Zhi Mu) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Good to Know: Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What skin benefits does avocado come with?
A. Avocado has already been praised for its nutritional value and has fantastic benefits for your body. Full of antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins, this superfood also has incredible skin benefits. A great moisturizer, avocado oil contains a high percentage of vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin and many other nutrients which can improve skin elasticity, reduce inflammation and prevent free radical damage. Quench Bravocado skincare range works well for all skin types including sensitive skin and does wonders to your skin.
Q. I have acne-prone skin and a few scars on my cheeks. Would this serum suit my skin?
A. Absolutely! Quench Bravocado Intense Brightening Serum has the goodness of niacinamide known for its acne-fighting properties and works quite well for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin. Niacinamide helps control excess oil, minimizes pores and helps face pigmentation. Bravocado serum also has powerful ingredients like hyaluronic acid, avocado oil, rice water along with arginine, pomegranate extracts and vitamin E - all these make a unique skin-loving formula that helps tackle skin concerns like dullness, open pores, wrinkles and give you smoother, firmer-looking and glowy complexion you’ve always wanted! If active acne, spots and open pores is a big concern, we suggest using our acne skin busters like Mama Cica Zit Away Treatment Patches, Chialeader Zit Fix Serum and Mama Cica Oil Fix Exfoliating Gel Mask.
Q. What's the difference between a serum and a moisturizer?
A. A moisturizer’s main function is to keep your skin hydrated, healthy and protect your skin’s barrier. Facial serums that penetrate deep into the skin cells and are highly concentrated. They also target different skin concerns like dryness, aging, pores and wrinkles. Moisturizers protect and hydrate while serums treat specific skin issues.
Quantity: 30ml/ 1.01Fl.Oz.
Country of Origin: Korea
Manufactured For: Boomerang Brands LLC, 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 1990
Bravocado Intense Brightening Serum - 30 ML
This is light weight, good for skin and healthy brightening. I use it everyday it makes my skin beautiful
Such a great product no harmful chemicals like sulphate and paraben, this serum gives you brighter skin and it made up of avocado & rice water, no side effects, worth for money.