- A lightweight, non-greasy facial serum that unclogs pores, fights pimples and blemishes
- The refreshing formula is infused with goodness of chia seed, bamboo, cactus stem extract and tea tree leaf water
- The antiseptic properties of this facial serum help control extra oil that can clog pores, prevents breakouts and keeps skin fresh
- Powered by salicylic acid that helps exfoliate dead skin cells, minimizes pore size, reduces oiliness and gives spotless, clear and smooth skin
Introducing a multi-tasking serum! Try Quench Chialeader Zit Fix Serum packed with unique natural ingredients and actives to give you a formula that absorbs quickly and leaves behind smoother and more luminous skin.
This intensely hydrating serum featuring a unique blend of salicylic acid, cica and ceramide sinks into your skin effortlessly and works efficiently to control excess oil, breakouts, blackheads and brings back skin firmness. Its acne-busting formula targets and combats pimples, spots and leaves skin fresh, mattified and clear. Packed with the natural goodness of chia seed, cactus water, bamboo, tea tree water and rosemary leaf oil, this refreshing serum with its unique, lightweight texture keeps your skin barrier healthy, unclogs pores and soothes damaged skin. It perfectly balances oil levels in your skin to reveal fresh, bright and spotless complexion.
Key Benefits and Features:
- A hydrating, zit-fix facial serum that tackles dark, spots, breakouts and brightens skin
- With a lightweight, moisturizer like consistency, it easily gets absorbed into skin and keeps it smooth and hydrated
- Formulated using unique natural ingredients like chia seed, cactus water, bamboo, rosemary leaf oil and tea tree leaf water
- It tackles blemishes, pimples and minimizes the appearance of pores while balancing sebum levels in skin
- Has a skin conditioning agent - dipotassium glycyrrhizinate which is obtained from licorice root extracts. It reduces flaking, improves dry, damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Has mild concentration of salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid that keeps pores clean and reduces acne
- 100% vegetarian, toxin-free and cruelty-free formula; Free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol
- Best suited for oily, acne-prone, sensitive and combination skin
Take 3-4 drops of serum on your fingertips and gently press onto skin. Let the serum fully absorb before moving on to the next step of your skincare routine.
When to use: Apply 3-4 drops of this serum every night on clean skin and follow it up with a moisturizer and eye cream. Start your skincare routine with cleansing and follow up with a toner or essence to prep and hydrate your skin to best absorb the skincare products that follow.
- Chia Seed: Loaded with antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids, this hero ingredient has great anti-aging benefits, soothes and hydrates skin while adding a radiant glow
- Cactus Water: Rich in electrolytes and amino acids, this skin elixir is known to hydrate and retain moisture. It has astringent properties that tighten pores and also protects the skin from sun damage and aging
- Bamboo: Packed with antioxidants and known for its effective skin purifying and detoxifying properties, it protects skin from free radical damage and smoothes fine lines
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: With its powerful skin purifying properties, it helps to control excess oil and prevent breakouts. It also hydrates skin, lightens dark spots and improves overall complexion
- Tea Tree Leaf: A mild, gentle and super beneficial ingredient that's ideal for sensitive skin and acne-prone skin. It is known for its skin purifying and soothing benefits and for its ability to calm irritated skin
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1-2- Hexanediol, 1-Docosanol, Cocamide MEA, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Salicylic Acid, Aerachidyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Dippotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Trideceth-6, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glucose, Optunia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Dextrin, Madecassoside, Ethylexyglycerin, Optunia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Water, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract
Good to Know: Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How do you keep oily and acne-prone skin moisturized?
A. Acne can cause your skin to feel oily or greasy, so moisturising or using a serum may be the last thing you’d think of trying. Moisturizing your skin is important regardless of skin type. When you don’t moisturize oily or acne-prone skin, it works overtime to compensate, resulting in excess oil production and can cause pimples. To tackle this you need to use a moisturizer or facial serum that has pore unclogging ingredients and controls oiliness. New Chialeader Zit Fix Serum by Quench contains innovative Korean ingredients like cica, cactus stem extracts that treat and prevent acne and soothe irritation. It also has skin purifying ingredients like tea tree leaf water and salicylic acid that deep cleanses, exfoliates gently and gives you clearer, glowing skin.
Q. What are the benefits of chia seed for skin?
A. A superfood with incredible health benefits, chia seeds enhance your skin health and when used on skin can make your skin glow! Chia seed has anti-inflammatory benefits along with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help reduce UV damage, minimize dark spots and can help strengthen skin barrier. While you can continue relishing this nutritious ingredient in your salads, cereals and smoothies, we recommend feeding this beauty to your skin. Try Quench Chialeader skincare for supple, hydrated and dewy skin today!
Q. Can I use salicylic acid every day?
A. An anti-inflammatory skincare ingredient with chemical similarities to aspirin, salicylic acid exfoliates, removes dead cells and soothes irritated skin. It unclogs pores, and helps your skin regenerate revealing smooth, clear skin. The amount of salicylic acid that’s safe for a user to use on a daily basis depends strongly on your age and skin conditions. Our Chialeader Zit Fix Serum has less than 2% salicylic acid as an active ingredient and works quite well for daily use. The formula is infused with skin moisturizing allantoin, tocopherol along with chia seed extracts and many more ingredients that prevent skin congestion, deeply hydrate and clear out spots. When left on the skin, this salicylic acid based serum works well in controlling excess oil, breakouts and helps in regenerating fresh skin cells.
Quantity: 30ml/ 1.01Fl. Oz
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Manufacturing Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
I love how this has salicylic acid that has helped to reduce my acne. This prevents excess oil, reduces my acne and unclogs pores.
I use this in my night regime, post cleanser and toner and absolutely love the texture. I love how it feels on my skin. Really loving the results too.
Using this since the past 3 months. This is a very effective serum and is packed with such good ingredients. I must say this is a must try serum if you are dealing with acne.