- Get hydrated, smoother and renewed skin with this exfoliating gel-based face mask
- Packed with nutrient rich green algae powder and rosemary leaf oil, this quick skin-detox deep cleanses, unclogs pores and brightens skin
- Enriched with a soothing blend of cica, Korean ginseng, lotus root extracts and glycerin
- Gentle yet effective formula that controls breakouts, lightens spots and prevents acne
- This hydrating gel mask purifies skin, curbs excess oil and restores moisture balance
An essential for smooth, radiant complexion, meet our unique gel-based exfoliating face mask - Quench Mama Cica Oil Fix Exfoliating Gel Mask! This hydrating gel mask is packed with lush, skin-loving ingredients such as cica, lotus root, Korean ginseng, rosemary leaf oil and green algae powder. Its skin-clarifying formula gently exfoliates and unclogs pores, controls excess sebum and protects skin from the effects of pollution and environmental damage.
Leave skin feeling soothed, refreshed and rebalanced with our lightweight gel face mask. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, it can be an ‘instant pick-me-up’ for dull, tired or dehydrated skin and gives visible results!
Key Benefits and Features:
- Skin-purifying gel mask that exfoliates dead skin and impurities, leaving visibly brighter, firmer-looking and clearer complexion
- Powered by a unique blend of Korean ginseng, green algae powder, glycerin, cica and lotus root extracts
- It has skin detoxifying rosemary oil that prevents blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and controls excess oil
- This gentle formula soothes, hydrates and purifies skin while restoring skin’s natural pH balance
- 100% vegetarian, toxin-free and cruelty-free formula; Free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol
- Best suited for all skin types. Recommended for oily, combination and acne prone skin
Evenly spread a generous layer of the mask on your clean, dry face. Let it rest for 10-12 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water, then pat dry.
When to use: Apply a generous layer of the mask 2-3 times a week on cleansed skin. Follow it up with a moisturizer and an eye cream.
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and vitamins, cica extracts improve skin hydration and elasticity. Suitable for sensitive skin, it helps treat pimples, oiliness and strengthens the skin barrier
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its brightening and anti-aging properties, Korean ginseng smoothes fine lines and restores skin firmness. It protects skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors
- Lotus Root: Great for acne and hydration, lotus root extracts soothe, clarify and improve skin tone. Excellent source of vitamin C, it brightens complexion, lightens spots and prevents signs of aging
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: Known for its skin purifying properties, it helps to control excess oil, shine and prevents breakouts. Intensely hydrating, radiance boosting and replenishing, it keeps skin healthy and rejuvenated while improving overall skin health.
- Green Algae: Known as the ‘breathing algae’, it helps to detoxify pores, cleanse skin and maintain proper oil-water balance in the skin. Loaded with vitamin B and antioxidants, it soothes damaged and irritated skin while keeping pimples and acne at bay.
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Glycerin, Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Algae) Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) Root Extract
Good to Know
Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How does this exfoliating gel face mask benefit my skin?
A. Formulated to deliver highly-concentrated ingredients into your skin, Quench Mama Cica Oil Fix Exfoliating Gel Mask deep cleanses, tackles excess oil, breakouts and leaves skin fresh and bright. An absolute skin detox, this refreshing face mask has natural Korean ingredients like cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root extracts. Just apply a generous layer of the mask on your clean, dry face and let it rest for 10-12 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water, pat dry skin and you are ready to flaunt spotless, radiant skin like never before!
Q. What are the skincare benefits of green algae powder?
A. Packed with vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals, algae as an ingredient in skincare is known as an elixir for youthful, supple and firmer-looking skin. It is known for its skin brightening properties, reduces moisture loss and helps fight wrinkles and fine lines.
Q. How often can I use this face mask and how does it fit in a regular CTM skincare routine?
A. You can use this gel-based exfoliating face mask 2-3 times a week for great results. You can start with cleansing and follow it up with this face mask. Follow it up with a moisturizer and an eye cream.
Quantity: 50ml/ 1.69Fl. Oz
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
I am using this since 2 months now and it has helped to lighten my dark spots and helps to control excess oil.
This hydrating mask is a great product for oily skin. It helped to deep cleanse my skin in just a single go. Using this twice a week in my routine.
Love this wash off mask, instantly brightens my skin in just 12 mins. I love the texture as it is gel based.