From exfoliating sheet masks to hydrating essence, you might be (by now) well versed in the 10-step Korean skincare routine for dewy and super-hydrated skin. In your beauty journey of better to great skin, you might have encountered unique skin saviours and problem solvers that work together to give you the skin of your dreams. Honestly, just when we thought that K-beauty couldn't bless us anymore, one newbie came like a guardian angel and suddenly, everyone was obsessed with it. Yes, you guessed it right, it's an ampoule.
With tons of skin-perfecting benefits, ampoule made its way to (mine) and other millions of skin-influencer skincare routines.
But what exactly is an ampoule?
Coming from the serum and essence family, the best Korean ampoule is a highly concentrated product that delivers maximum results in short periods. Its super recharged formula tackles brutal breakout, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, anti-ageing and more. So to guide you in the new world of ampoules, here is your handbook —
Serums and ampoule, are they the same?
They might be close relatives, but the difference lies in the formula. Three key factors set these two apart:
- Serums are a great way to target a specific skin condition, but when it comes to ampoules, they are more potent in nature and are required in crisis time
- Due to its ultra-high concentration, ampoules are used once or twice a week, while serums are part of your daily skincare routine
- Ampoules in skincare are packed with more active ingredients as compared to serums
What are the benefits of using ampoules?
The viscosity of a serum and the high potency of active ingredients make the ampoule one of the most cherished Korean skincare products. A single drop can act as a booster shot for your skin. The reparative formula targets skin concerns like pigmentation, dryness, ageing and more. Renowned for healing dark spots and blemishes, skin ampoules also work on dullness, breakouts, inflammation and more.
Skin discolouration or hyperpigmentation is caused by increased melanin production. While ampoules come with a potent formula that sinks deep into the skin layers, brightening the dark areas and boosting the radiance.
We at Quench believe in delivering super-efficient results with 100% vegan and cruelty-free formulas that not just takes care of all your skin problems and suit all Indian skin types.
Looking for an ampoule that gives your spotless radiant skin like never before?
Meet the Mama Cica Dark Spot Correcting Ampoule! The fast-absorbing serum of this best ampoule for glowing skin targets skin concerns like dark spots, pimples, uneven skin tone and dullness. It comes with the goodness of cica, lotus root and Korean ginseng that work together to nourish, soothe and protect the concerned skin.
Why should you try this spot correcting ampoule?
There is no doubt that this power-packed revolutionary product will help you achieve the skin of your dreams. The mild yet concentrated serum addresses skin concerns such as dark spots, pimples, dullness and irritation. With the goodness of hyaluronic acid that targets dry, flaky skin and adds a luminous glow, this serum with a twist also acts as a skin clarifying formula to keep your excess oil in check. The gentle yet effective formula of Mama Cica Dark Spot Correcting Ampoule suits all skin types while keeping the skin plump, smooth and moisturized.
How do I use this ampoule in my skincare routine?
- Firstly start with dual cleansing. Use the Mon Cherry Dirt Dissolving Cleansing Balm, which instantly removes all of your impurities and dirt. Next, use the Yuzu Fine Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash to get smooth, hydrated clear skin.
- After drying your face, apply 4-5 drops of Mama Cica Intense Oil Control Essence all over your face and neck.
- Top it off with two to three drops of Spot Correcting Ampoule and apply it to the concerned areas
- Once the serum is absorbed, follow up with your skincare routine. Top it off with the Mon Cherry Ultra Light Moisturizing Gel and massage it well
If you are new to skin ampoules, try using it once or twice a week and build your way once the skin is accustomed to the formula. Try out this groundbreaking Mama Cica Dark Spot Correcting Ampoule and give your skin healing treatment.