- A skin purifying cleansing balm that removes all traces of dirt, makeup and impurities
- Refreshing cherry blossom, grapefruit and pearl extracts purify and replenish the skin
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates, unclogs pores and helps clear complexion
- Neem leaf extracts and antioxidant rich moringa seed oil prevent moisture loss, hydrate and protect skin
Experience clear, fresh and radiant skin with Quench Mon Cherry Dirt Dissolving Cleansing Balm. As the first step of your double cleanse, massage this luxuriously creamy, gentle oil-based cleanser into the skin to melt away dirt, grime and oil-based impurities such as excess sebum, sunscreen and long-wear makeup.
This rich cleansing balm combines a blend of lightweight moringa seed oil, skin clearing salicylic acid along with natural extracts of grapefruit, pearl and cherry blossom to deep cleanse, hydrate and restore moisture. As you massage this cleansing balm into your skin with wet fingertips, the oil-based nourishing formula emulsifies into a milky consistency that deep cleans your skin with no oily residue. Designed with all skin types in mind, this skin-loving formula is the perfect first step in your double-cleansing routine and works incredibly as a daily use face cleanser! It comes with a spatula for easy use.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Silky smooth and lightweight cleansing balm that removes all traces of dirt, makeup, sunscreen and more
- The unique balm texture transforms into oil, effectively removing long-wear make-up and impurities, leaving skin baby soft and clear
- It deeply cleanses pores without stripping skin's natural oils
- The effective skin purifying formula lifts impurities, dirt, pollution and stubborn makeup without drying your skin
- It tones, purifies and decongests the skin resulting in clear, refined and fresh complexion
- Ensures nourished, supple skin that is glowing and healthy
- Best suited for dull, sensitive and combination skin. Ideal for dehydrated skin
Scoop out a sufficient amount of the cleansing balm (spatula included), warm it between your palms, and massage into your skin to dissolve all makeup and impurities. Now, rinse using warm water to emulsify the oil before moving to step two that is to wash your face with a water-based cleanser. These cleansers or face washes can be either foaming or non-foaming.
When to Use: Use 1-2 times daily for deep cleansing and makeup removal. Follow it up with a face wash or a gentle cleanser.
- Cherry Blossom: Known for its rich antioxidant and skin soothing properties, cherry blossom extracts lighten pigmentation and even out skin tone. Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, they repair the skin's natural barriers, hydrate and promote smooth, supple skin.
- Grapefruit: A natural source of salicylic acid, grapefruit is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and packed with antioxidant rich beta carotene. Great for oily and acne-prone skin, it deep cleanses pores, nourishes and leaves skin glowing.
- Pearl: Packed with polysaccharides, amino acids, minerals and protein, pearl extract rejuvenate, brighten and hydrate skin. They are known to promote cellular repair, enhance skin radiance and prevent skin from sagging and wrinkles.
- Moringa Seed Oil: Packed with nutrients and antioxidants, this deeply nourishing oil suits all skin types. It minimizes wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and protects against free radical damage.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) and a potent anti-acne ingredient, it removes dirt, grime and impurities, exfoliates and refine pores and helps get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
Complete ingredient list: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Synthetic Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate, Eclipta Prostrata (False Daisy) Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Water, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Prunus Serrulata (Cherry Blossom) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pearl Extract
Good to Know: Quench Botanics skincare is 100% free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is a cleansing balm?
A. Cleansing balms are rich, creamy face cleansers that do double duty by removing dirt and impurities from skin and maintaining moisture balance. These break down heavy makeup, pollution, dirt and excess oils from skin that can lead to clogged pores, acne, pimples and breakouts and leave skin fresh, clean and radiant. Packed with natural skin-benefiting oils that moisturize and hydrate skin, cleansing balms are ideal for double cleanse (first use an oil-based cleanser and follow it up with a water-based one) and suit all skin types especially, dry, dehydrated and dull skin
Q. What is double cleansing and why you should add double cleansing to your skincare routine?
A. Double cleansing involves thoroughly washing your face twice with two face cleansers. The first step is using an oil-based cleanser that can help remove heavy makeup, pollution and oil-based impurities like sebum and then follow it up with a regular water-based foaming or non-foaming face wash or facial cleanser that suits your skin type and skin concerns. Double cleansing benefits all skin types (even acne-prone skin) and helps remove all dirt and grime leaving your skin brighter, smoother and much more receptive to skincare products that follow (moisturizers, serum and treatment products). An absolute detox for skin, double cleansing is popular in the Asian skincare ritual (famous as a part of 10-step Korean skincare ritual). Try double cleansing today and you'll be surprised by the difference it makes to your complexion!
Q. Won't an oil-based face cleanser cause pimple or acne?
A. We know the idea of using an oil-based cleanser for acne-prone or oily skin makes you nervous! But trust us when we say that oil-based cleansers like cleansing balms packed with hydrating and soothing ingredients and oils work better than regular face cleansers which are known to be irritating and drying for skin. Contrary to what people think cleansing balms and oil-based facial cleansers won’t leave your skin oily or heavy, in fact they effectively remove dirt from skin, unclog pores and leave skin fresh and brighter.
Q. Is salicylic acid based face cleanser safe to use?
A. A chemical exfoliant, Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid that can penetrate through the outer layer of your skin, exfoliates your skin and clears all impurities. Ideal for blackheads, whiteheads, mild acne and oily, congested skin, salicylic acid based face cleansers remove impurities gently, clear clogged pores and target dead skin, sebum and acne. In mild concentrations (0.5 to 2%), salicylic acid in skincare routine is ideal and as face cleansers they stay on your skin for a shorter period of time and can prevent over-exfoliation. Mon Cherry Dirt Dissolving Cleansing Balm is a mild oil-based cleanser that is powered with acne-fighting salicylic acid and other nourishing ingredients that clear and prevent breakouts, cleanse skin without over drying and can be used daily for clear, healthy looking complexion.
Quantity: 50ml/ 1.69Fl. Oz
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
It's texture is look like a balm, but this's a oil based cleanser Which effectively cleans your skin's impurities and waterproof makeup, and makes your skin clean and radiant without any irritation.
Highly recommend guys Mon cherry cleansing balm has become my recent favourite cleansing balm. It melts all the dirt, sunscreen, & makeup so well, plus, leaves the skin silky smooth and clean. Gonna repurchase this again and again!
Mon cherry dirt dissolving cleansing balm.
Absolutely love Quench mesmerice cream face mask . I have super dry skin during Summers and this is my true savior ! Love love love.