- This skin-soothing gel-based face wash clears pores, controls oiliness and detoxifies skin
- Contains the goodness of matcha green tea to refresh, hydrate and protect skin from cell damage
- Powered by bakuchiol to promote collagen production and make skin dewy soft and plump
- Skin brightening oils of orange peel and rose geranium tackle blemishes, soothe, nourish and take care of irritation and redness
- Perfect for oily, acne prone skin and combination skin
Want to give your skin a long, long vacay from breakouts, dullness and oiliness? An all-out 'matcha made for your skin', the Quench Matcha Better Skin Detox Gel Face Wash with green biodegradable beads gently exfoliates and deep cleanses the skin without any irritation! Free from artificial fragrance, dyes and sulfates, this quick skin detox face wash is packed with soothing ingredients to amp up hydration levels and strengthen the skin's barrier.
Matcha Better Skin Detox Gel Face Wash comes power-packed with the goodness of matcha green tea and bakuchiol. This gentle formula controls oiliness, prevents breakouts, improves collagen production and keeps skin fresh, clear and smooth. Matcha green tea with its brilliant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties reduces skin inflammation, lightens blemishes, acne scars and boosts skin glow. Bakuchiol, also known as a natural alternative to retinol, smoothens fine lines, evens out skin tone and protects the skin from free radical damage.
An ideal face wash for daily use, this nourishing gentle cleanser with a perfect blend of skin-loving oils of mandarin orange peel, olive fruit, bergamot and rose geranium brightens complexion, reduces pigmentation, intensely hydrates and makes skin super smooth, squeaky clean and glowing.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Light-weight gel face wash enriched with biodegradable beads to deep cleanse, gently exfoliate skin, unclog pores and slough off dead skin cells
- Free from artificial fragrance, this daily use face wash removes all excess oil, grime and impurities from skin without any irritation
- Contains the goodness of refreshing, oil-control matcha green tea that helps protect skin from sun damage, retain moisture and give a clear complexion
- Bakuchiol in this formula minimizes enlarged pores, boosts skin firmness and smoothens out texture. Bakuchiol is the only plant extract and antioxidant that closely mimics retinol
- Contains soothing chamomile extracts that aids in cell regeneration, reduces the appearance of fine lines and gives skin a youthful glow
- 100% vegetarian, toxin-free and cruelty-free formula; Free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol
- Best suited for oily, acne-prone and combination skin
How to Use
- Squeeze a small amount of face wash onto your palms and apply it to your damp face and neck
- Massage in circular motions and rinse thoroughly
When to use: Use every morning and in the evening. Follow up with a refreshing essence to prep your skin and lock in all the hydration by applying some skin-brightening serum.
Matcha Green Tea: A powerhouse of catechins, vitamins A, C, K and B-complex, it's known to detoxify the skin, improve skin elasticity and soothe irritated skin. It protects skin from sun damage, retains moisture and gives it a healthy and radiant glow.
Bakuchiol: A gentle, skin soothing herb full of antioxidants, it helps smoothen fine lines, even skin tone and enhance skin firmness. It also protects the skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Chamomile: Rich in antioxidants, this soothing flower moisturizes and deeply nourishes skin. It calms irritated and inflamed skin and shields it from sun damage.
Mandarin Orange Peel Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, it's known for its anti-aging and skin brightening properties, and its ability to protect the skin against free radicals. It evens out skin tone, enhances complexion, combats breakouts and soothes irritated skin.
Rose Geranium Oil: Known for its skin soothing benefits, this essential oil with a soothing floral scent, helps boost skin health and radiance. It controls breakouts, calms irritated skin, smoothens fine lines and firms skin.
Complete Ingredient List:
Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Cymbopogon
Good to Know:
Quench skin care is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does this face wash suit oily and acne-prone skin?
A. This refreshing gel-based face wash is powered by matcha and mandarin orange peel oil which work together to regulate sebum production. The infusion of rose geranium oil purifies the skin, unclogs pores, controls breakouts and gives your skin a healthy boost of hydration. All of these elements work beautifully to reduce the skin’s natural oil production, leaving you with clean, spotless and acne-free skin!
Q. Can I use the Matcha Better Skin Detox Gel Face Wash if I have active acne?
A. Yes, we insist! Matcha Better Skin Detox Gel Face Wash has the best of oil-control and acne-fighting ingredients to take care of your skin. Chamomile soothes red, inflamed or irritated skin while the matcha green tea goodness detoxifies and deep cleanses the pores and fights acne-causing bacteria. This gentle gel-based face wash also has bakuchiol which is also known to fight acne plus it has skin-brightening mandarin orange peel oil that will take care of the unsightly dark scars left behind by zits.
Quantity: 100ml/ 3.38 fl Oz
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901