- Cream-based face cleanser ideal for oily, combination and acne-prone skin
- Formulated with mineral rich volcanic ash for effective oil absorption and adlay seeds for deep exfoliation
- Mild yet effective formula with cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root extracts, it unclogs pores, hydrates and purifies skin to prevent breakouts
- Lathers up into dense bubbles to powerfully and thoroughly deep cleanse, control oil and leave skin fresh, clean and shine-free!
One of the most gentle face cleansers for oily, combination and acne-prone skin, Quench’s Mama Cica Pore Clearing Exfoliating Face Wash draws out dirt, oil and unwanted debris from skin, keeping it clear, soft and oil-free! This cream-based face wash has volcanic ash - a great skin purifier, rich in minerals along with great antiseptic, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It helps to clear blemishes, acne and heals inflamed, irritated skin.
Infused with adlay seed powder for gentle exfoliation and dead skin removal, Mama Cica Pore Clearing Exfoliating Face Wash keeps excess sebum under control, unclogs pores, purifies and prevents future breakouts. It's a great all-rounder cleanser packed with skin soothing goodness of cica, Korean ginseng along with brightening heroes like lotus root and citric acid. The unique natural ingredients work double-time to wash away daily grime, reduce excess oil, pimples and keep skin bright, supple and glowing.
Key Benefits and Features:
- This cream-based face wash lathers up into dense bubbles to deep cleanse and exfoliate the skin
- Its gentle formula unclogs pores, prevents breakouts and controls excess oil production
- Packed with deeply hydrating natural ingredients like cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root along with skin purifier - volcanic ash
- Volcanic ash detoxifies and draw out impurities from skin leaving it clear, oil-free and fresh
- Infused with adlay seed powder, this mild yet effective face wash gently sloughs away dead skin cells and deep-seated impurities from the pores
- Best suited for oily, acne-prone skin and combination skin
Squeeze a small amount of face wash into your palms, spread it evenly across your damp skin. Massage it gently all over your face and neck in circular motions to exfoliate and deep cleanse skin. Splash water to rinse off residue, then pat dry.
When to use: Use this face wash in the morning and at the end of the day. You can follow it up with sunscreen during the day and eye cream in the evening.
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and vitamins, cica extracts improve skin hydration and elasticity. Suitable for sensitive skin, it helps treat pimples, oiliness and strengthens the skin barrier
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its brightening and anti-ageing properties, Korean ginseng smoothens fine lines and restores skin firmness. It protects skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors
- Lotus Root: Great for acne and hydration, lotus root extracts hydrate, clarify and improve skin tone. Excellent source of vitamin C, lotus root brightens complexion, lightens spots and prevents signs of ageing
- Volcanic Ash: Extremely rich in minerals, volcanic ash is an effective exfoliator for oily and acne-prone skin. With great skin-soothing and antioxidant properties, it draws out impurities, clarifies and smoothens skin
- Adlay Seeds: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient deep exfoliates, evens out skin tone and hydrates the skin. It works to remove impurities and deep cleanse skin without stripping off its natural moisture
Complete ingredient list: Water, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Olivate, Volcanic Ash, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen (Adlay) Seed Powder, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Potassium Cocoate, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) Root Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Good to Know:
Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Is this face wash good for dry skin?
A. This is a cream-based face wash with oil-absorbing ingredients like volcanic ash, which deep cleanse the skin and give you a matte finish. It does have deeply hydrating natural ingredients like cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root that are super gentle and do not over-dry your skin. However, this product is specifically formulated for oily, acne-prone skin, so for dry skin we recommend our Mon Cherry Brightening Foam Cleanser that deep cleanses, hydrates and works well for dry skin beauties!
Q. Will this face wash irritate my skin?
A. This face wash is packed with skin-soothing ingredients like Korean ginseng and cica which help heal irritated and damaged skin. While this face wash also exfoliates, it does so very gently without irritating the skin’s natural barrier.
Q. Is volcanic ash good for the skin?
A. Known for its deep cleansing, purification and exfoliating properties, volcanic ash is very good at removing oil, dirt and debris from the skin. Rich in minerals including sulfur which has antibacterial properties, this pore clearing ingredient works almost like magnet removing all unwanted gunk and impurities from skin, prevents breakouts and gives you clear, shine-free and smooth skin!
Quantity: 100ml/ 3.38Fl. Oz.
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
Mama Cica Pore Clearing Exfoliating Face Wash (Pack of 2)
Didn’t like the smell at all
About this face wash: soft on skin, light scrubbing effect, good for dry skin, not very much frothy, smell is lil bit different from other products available in market.
Great product! Visible effect! Refreshing! And So much more!!
It's a really good face wash. It's cream based, but really good for oily skin. Just a small pea-sized amount is enough becAuse it lathers up beautifully. The only downside is that it removes all the oil from your face, not necessarily drying it but the texture feels a bit off. Of course, it's nothing a little toner can't fix.
Overall, its a great product. Don't overthink, just go for it.