- Refreshing oil-control moisturizer that gives a boost of lasting hydration and keeps your skin fresh and supple all day long
- Infused with extracts of calendula flower and rose myrtle fruit, it controls excess oil, soothes skin and improves texture
- The inbuilt roller ball applicator gently massages your face for effective absorption of the product and relieves skin fatigue
- Indulge in your skin in the goodness of natural ingredients like chia seed, cactus extract, and bamboo water
An ultra-light and refreshing oil-control moisturizer that leaves your skin smooth, supple and matte. Meet the super hydrating Quench Chialeader Oil Control Moisturizer! Perfect for oily and combination skin, this non-greasy gel formula is infused with the goodness of skin-loving ingredients like chia seed, cactus extracts and bamboo water along with calendula and rose myrtle fruit extracts. Packed with anti-inflammatory benefits, antioxidants and omega-3, chia seed helps fight the appearance and signs of aging, soothes itchy and dry skin and makes it feel plump, dewy and soft.
Chialeader Oil Control Moisturizer keeps your pores clean, controls excess sebum, improves skin texture and leaves your skin optimally balanced and clear. You will love this daily-use moisturizer that packs in a rejuvenating skin-quenching formula sans any greasiness or oiliness!
Key Benefits and Features:
- Refreshing gel-based moisturizer with a super-light, non-greasy formula
- Its gentle formula absorbs quickly and leaves the skin smooth and supple
- Packed with skin soothing natural ingredients like chia seed, bamboo water, cactus and calendula flower extracts
- Chia seed intensely moisturizes skin, improves texture and makes your skin glow
- Rose myrtle fruit has antioxidant and astringent properties which regulate sebum production
- This moisturizer is specially formulated for oily skin. It has gentle yet effective natural ingredients which help control excess oil but will keep the skin soft, smooth and moisturized
- Best suited for oily, acne-prone skin and sensitive and combination skin
Squeeze out an adequate amount of moisturizer and apply it all over the cleansed face and neck. Use the built-in roller ball applicator to massage it gently and to stimulate your skin.
When to use: Use this after cleansing your face in the morning and in the evening. Follow it with sunscreen in the day and an eye cream at night.
- Chia Seed: Loaded with antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids, this hero ingredient has great anti-aging benefits, soothes and hydrates skin while adding a radiant glow
- Cactus Water: Rich in electrolytes and amino acids, this natural elixir is known to hydrate and retain skin moisture and has astringent properties that tighten pores
- Bamboo: Packed with antioxidants and known for its effective skin purifying and detoxifying properties, it protects it from free radical damage and smoothes fine lines
- Calendula: Infused with astringent and moisturizing properties, calendula flower extracts soothes skin and controls acne and pimples. It helps to maintain the skin's moisture balance and gives it a healthy, hydrated glow
- Rose Myrtle Fruit: Rich in antioxidants and astringent properties, it intensely moisturizes skin, regulates oil balance and keeps skin supple and smooth
Complete ingredient list: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem (Cactus) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propanediol, Rhodomyrtus Tomentosa (Rose Myrtle) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Water, Phenoxyethanol
Good to Know:
Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can I use this moisturizer for extremely dry skin?
A. This moisturizer is especially formulated for oily, sensitive, combination and acne-prone skin. It may not intensely hydrate dry skin and you may need some additional boost of moisture. For dry skin we recommend Quench Bravocado Intense Brightening Serum that beautifully boosts your skin’s radiance and gives you supple, glowy complexion. Its intensely nourishing formula is loaded with the natural goodness of avocado, pomegranate, rice water, bakuchiol and niacinamide!
Q. Can I use the rollerball applicator over troubled skin?
A. Absolutely! The in-built rollerball applicator is gentle enough to be used over acne-prone or irritated skin in an easy and mess-free manner. It does not cause any harm to your skin. The rollerball applicator stimulates blood flow, relieves skin fatigue and aids in absorption of product. Just make sure to be gentle when you use it and you should be good!
Quantity: 75ml/ 2.54Fl.Oz.
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
I love their roller ball applicator. It gives massaging effect to the skin and is feels like a spa actually. The moisturizer is also good.
Filters are great but great skin is even better and Quench helps you achieve that! Clear skin, added glow and better absorption of the real ingredients and all of this is pulled off by Quench. Love the fun easy packaging. Especially the Chialeader Oil Control Moisturizer with the innovative roller applicator has made skincare absolutely easy breezy
I am using this Chialeader Oil Control Moisturizer from past few weeks and I am absolutely loving it, this is really working on my oily & sensitive skin.
Quench is my new skincare secret. Love the Mon Cherry Range especially because it instantly adds glow & freshness to my skin. Even the Chialeader Oil Control Moisturizer is one of my favourites as it does it?s job & doesn't feel heavy on my face at all.