You must have probably heard about how exfoliation is a key skincare step to better-looking, brighter and smoother complexion! Well, its true! Exfoliation is a process to get rid of dirt, grime and dead skin cells that accumulate over your skin and which leads to dullness, wrinkles and spots. The right kind of exfoliation basics will not only tackle skin concerns like pigmentation, acne and blackheads but will also ensure your topical skincare products get absorbed well and provide the best results. Chemical peels are one great option to improve your skin appearance and the cosmetic treatment involves applying a chemical solution on your face for a few minutes under a supervision of a dermatologist, to remove damaged skin cells, treat acne scars, wrinkles and get clearer skin!
To make this tedious exfoliating process accessible, we have something just perfect for the on-the-go, quick and effective results - that also without having to visit a dermatologist for a peel! Quench's new gem on the block - Mama Cica Instabright Peel Pads are perfect for at-home peel and skin rejuvenation!
How do these exfoliating peel pads work?
Ideal to use in your PM skincare routine post cleansing, peel pads come pre-soaked with alpha- and beta-hydroxy (AHA and BHA) along with natural hydrating ingredients to exfoliate skin's surface and remove all gunk and grime trapped in pores. Peel pads bring you the best of mechanical and chemical exfoliation benefits. Mechanical exfoliation usually involves usage of facial brushes, microdermabrasion treatments or beaded face scrubs to remove dead skin while chemical exfoliation is gentle in approach and involves usage of alpha and beta hydroxy acids to dissolve the dead skin surface build up!
Read Here: The Ultimate Guide To Exfoliating Your Skin The Right Way
How exfoliation benefits your skin!
Skipping the exfoliator in your skincare regime is a cardinal sin. Exfoliators get rid of dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities that build up on your skin clogging your pores and causing blackheads and acne. A good exfoliant helps combat dullness, flakiness, rough texture and lacklustre skin. Here are few reasons why exfoliation should be a key step in your daily skin care routine!
- It helps unclog pores: Skin impurities and glass skin don’t go together. An exfoliant extracts dirt, excess oil and grime from pores, effectively cleansing them and opening them up. Also, adding exfoliation to your skincare routine will get rid of blackheads caused by clogged pores
- Boosts blood circulation: Gently massaging your face with an exfoliator enhances the blood flow. This helps flush out toxins and improve skin health
- Improves skin texture: Dead skin cells can accumulate on your skin surface if you skip exfoliation. The result is dull, patchy, unhealthy and dehydrated skin. Not to forget, it also leads to the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles. So if smooth and healthy-looking skin is your goal, exfoliate regularly
- Firms skin: As you age, your skin produces less collagen. This leads to the skin slowly losing its elasticity and firmness. A good exfoliator boosts collagen production which makes your skin toned and firm while also keeping signs of premature ageing away
- Reduces dark spots: Hyperpigmentation showcases itself in different ways like sun spots, acne spots, dark patches. To get rid of them, simply exfoliate on a regular basis. An exfoliator with vitamin C not only fights hyperpigmentation but also boosts skin radiance
- Fights blackheads, acne & more: Need to tackle pesky pimples, blemishes and blackheads or whiteheads? Grab an exfoliator and see the results.
Read Here: Signs You Are Over-Exfoliating Your Skin & What You Should Do To Fix It
Why you should try the Mama Cica Instabright Peeling Pads
Mama Cica Instabright Peel Pads combine all the goodness of exfoliation, hydration and skin brightening! Powered by glycolic acid and natural papaya extracts, these ultra-soft, presoaked peel pads resurface dull, uneven skin tone and rough texture and give you supple, smooth and spotless skin in just one swipe! Unlike other harsh peel pads that may not work for sensitive or inflamed skin, Mama Cica Instabright exfoliating peel pads infused with skin soothing ingredients suit all skin types. They take care of quite a few skin concerns like - blackheads, open pores, oiliness, bumpy skin and pigmentation. Checkout some more benefits below:
Though the peeling pads might look small and dainty compared to the tubes and jars you see, this product is packed with natural and powerful ingredients. The key ingredient is glycolic acid that sloughs off dead skin cells. It’s considered to be the golden standard of AHAs. Along with being a great humectant, it also has amazing anti-ageing, depigmentation properties. It easily penetrates your skin and works effectively. Glycolic acid exfoliates dead skin cells from the skin's surface and sloughs away tough, rough layers of dead skin cells. The peeling pads also contain unique Korean natural ingredients such as cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root that keep skin hydrated, smooth and dewy soft. They also have papaya extract known for gently exfoliating, unclogging pores, lightening spots and boosting skin radiance.
Though the peeling pads might look small and dainty compared to the tubes and jars you see, this product is packed with natural and powerful ingredients. The key ingredient is glycolic acid. It’s considered to be the golden standard of AHAs, that sloughs off dead skin cells. Along with being a great humectant, it also has amazing anti-ageing, depigmentation properties. It easily penetrates your skin and works effectively. Glycolic acid exfoliates dead skin cells from the skin's surface and sloughs away tough, rough layers of dead skin cells. The peeling pads also contain unique Korean natural ingredients such as cica, Korean ginseng and lotus root that keep skin hydrated, smooth and dewy soft. They also have papaya extract known for gently exfoliating, unclogging pores, lightening spots and boosting skin radiance.
Indians have to deal with a bunch of skin-altering factors like extreme weather changes, pollution, sun damage and more. All of these result in spotty, dull and textured skin. The Mama Cica Instabright Peel Pads are specially curated for Indian skin. It contains skin-soothing cica, lotus root and Korean ginseng along with mild actives that tackle Indian skin concerns effectively. Since most Indian people have a higher than average melanin content, the glycolic acid in these pads, that’s well-known for lightening spots and boosting skin radiance, works wonderfully for us. Also, these peeling pads are suitable for all skin types.
How to use the Mama Cica Instabright Peel Pads:
- Step 1: Start with a fresh, cleansed face. Use the 2-in-1 Mon Cherry Brightening Foam Cleanser that suits all skin types. This cleanser deep cleanses pores and exfoliates skin effectively without stripping off natural oils
- Step 2: Simply take a peeling pad and sweep it gently over your clean, dry skin. Steer clear of the eye area. You can use it on your face, neck as well as décolletage. No rinsing is necessary!
- Step 3: Next, follow this up with a serum or moisturizer. Don’t forget to use an SPF if you use the peel pads during day time!
Read Here: Smoother, Brighter, Spot-Free Skin: Here’s How I Achieved It Using Exfoliating Peel Pads
You are now set for your journey towards clearer, brighter and softer skin with exfoliating peel pads!