- Mama Cica Zit Away Treatment Patches - Pack of 2 (Each pack has 24 patches - 12 x 12mm & 12 x 10mm)
- Small, circular hydrocolloid adhesive patches that heal, conceal acne, pimples and calm inflammation
- The oil absorbing formula kills acne-causing bacteria and removes impurities from the skin
- These patches come in 2 sizes to fit small and large pimples
The perfect anecdote to fight off those pesky pimples! Reduce inflamed pimples overnight, prevent pimples, breakouts and get clear, calmer skin using Quench Mama Cica Zit Away Treatment Patches. These fast-acting, small and translucent acne patches are enriched with the goodness of tea tree oil, witch hazel leaf extracts along with other skin-benefiting ingredients like Korean ginseng, lotus root and cica extracts that help in preventing pimples, unclog pores, calm inflammation and reduce redness.
These little patches packed with acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and glycolic acid draw out impurities and oils from stubborn zits and speed up the healing process by keeping skin hydrated and fight out bacteria too.
Although they're usually worn at night, these power-packed acne patches can be worn during the day too and speed up your acne-healing process, soothes inflammation and protects the area from dust or pollution. Easily worn with makeup, these patches come in 2 sizes to fit small and large pimples.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Ultra-thin, acne busting hydrocolloid patches that fight inflammation, heal pimples and bring down any redness or swelling
- Powered by the goodness of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, tea tree leaf oil, witch hazel leaf extracts and many more acne-fighting ingredients
- Non-irritating, non-drying formula can be used during day or night
- These acne patches calm, soothe and heal irritated and pimple-prone skin
- Patches include hydrocolloid known to draw out impurities from skin, absorb oil and pus from breakouts
- They adhere to skin well and form a protective cover over the treated area so that you avoid touching it and infecting the pimple or breakout
- These patches come in 2 sizes to fit small and large pimples
- They work best overnight, so you wake up with clearer and calmer skin
- These pimple patches are great for concealing and protecting an already-popped pimple that needs to be healed
- Can be worn during the day to cover up a zit and then you can follow it up with regular skin care routine, avoiding the patch area. You can cover it up with some minimal makeup
Gently cleanse your face and make sure it's dry. Find a fitting size patch to cover the pimple. Firmly press for 2-3 seconds.
When to Use: For best results, use it for 8-9 hours or leave it overnight. Remove and replace as needed. Use anytime during the day, with or without makeup.
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and phytochemicals along with vitamins C, A, B1 and B2, cica is known to promote blood circulation and collagen production. A medicinal plant, it soothes irritated skin, combats breakouts, oiliness, hydrates and improves skin’s moisture barrier.
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its ability to soothe irritated skin and naturally balance oil production, Korean ginseng has great skin brightening and hydrating benefits. It smoothens fine lines and restores skin firmness. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors.
- Lotus Root: Packed with vitamin B and vitamin C, lotus root helps to boost collagen production, soothes skin from redness and irritation and keeps skin firm and toned.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: A mild, gentle and super beneficial ingredient that's ideal for acne-prone, oily and combination skin. Tea tree oil is known for its skin purifying and soothing benefits and for its ability to calm irritated skin.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Known for its powerful antioxidant benefits, skin soothing and astringent properties, it helps shrink pores, tones skin, controls excess oil and calms irritated skin. It is useful for treating acne and blemishes.
Complete Ingredient List: Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20 Olefin), Styrene/ Isoprene Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Poloxamer 407, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycolic Acid, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract
Good to Know: All Quench Products are 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and dermatologically-tested. These are free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol and formulated using natural and active ingredients that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do the acne patches work?
A. Acne patches, pimple sticker or zit patches are typically round, semi-transparent stickers. The main ingredient in pimple patches is hydrocolloid, a gel-like ingredient that sucks out excess fluid, dirt and impurities from the pimple and creates barrier, which speeds up the healing. These are mainly packed with active acne-fighting, skin soothing ingredients like salicylic acid, glycolic acid witch hazel and help clear acne and prevent swelling or redness.
Q. What are the benefits of using acne patches?
A. Acne patches heal and soothe breakouts and absorb the toxins from your skin and prevent scarring. These are non-drying, prevent you from picking or trying to pop the pimple and avoid infection. Acne or pimple patches work quite well for cystic acne and pustules. However, acne patches do not work for blackheads and deep pustules that haven’t risen to the surface.
Q. What are the best natural ingredients for acne-prone skin?
A. Acne and pimples occur when the pores get clogged with dead skin cells and oils, causing whiteheads and blackheads to form on or just beneath the surface of the skin. Anyone can have acne but there are some triggers such as fluctuating hormones, acute stress, acute medications, PCOS, wrong skincare routine and many more factors. Natural ingredients if used properly can heal and soothe acne better especially if accompanied with healthy diet, reducing intake of sugar and dairy, exercising and getting enough sleep. Some of the natural ingredients that you should look out for clear, hydrated and blemish-free skin are tea tree oil, healing clays, aloe vera, witch hazel, Korean ginseng and burdock root extracts. Don’t forget to follow a simple skin care routine, do a patch test before using any new skincare product and consult a dermatologist in case your acne aggravates.
Quantity: Pack of 2 (24 patches: 12 pieces x 12mm & 12 pieces x 10mm x 2)
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 1990
Works sooooo fine just magic, no more worries of sudden pop outs ruining any plans or ur mood ! U got the cure !
Mama Cica Zit Away Treatment Patches - 24 PATCHES
If u are suffering from acne and want relief asap just go for it.. totally worth the price
Its stays on for a long time. Definitely helps in reducing the acne. It also helps with congested pores
This acne patches are way better than Cosrx. They reduced my acne. Use it at bed time so the patch gets plenty of time work on the acne.