This combo includes:
- Mama Cica Mud Dipping Sheet Mask for Oil Control and Clear Skin - Pack of 3 I 23ml/ 0.78Fl. Oz each - Full Size
- Mud-based sheet mask to control excess oil, hydrate and brighten skin
- Ideal for dull, tired or dehydrated skin
A pack of 3 clay sheet masks! Quench brings to you a mess-free Kaolin clay sheet mask enriched with glycerine, cica, lotus root and Korean ginseng extracts. This mud-dipping clay sheet mask is developed to deep cleanse, clarify, hydrate and brighten the skin instantly. It includes potent active ingredients like citric acid (A non-exfoliating AHA) along with the deep purifying goodness of clay (Kaolin is the gentlest clay) to control excess oil, tightens your pores and deliver improved skin texture and a long-lasting glow.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Enjoy the benefits of a mud mask without any mess using this unique clay sheet mask
- It deep cleanses, unclogs pores, nourishes and adds an instant glow
- Packed with natural ingredients like kaolin clay, lotus root extract, cica, Korean ginseng and glycerine
- The skin purifying formula delivers a boost of hydration, instantly energizes the skin and keeps it looking dewy and luminous
- It pulls out toxins and bacteria and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface without drying out skin
- Good for oily, acne-prone and combination skin. Suits all skin types
- Place the clay sheet mask on cleansed face aligning the holes to your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Relax and enjoy the treatment for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off and discard the mud sheet mask. Gently wipe your face with a warm damp cloth to take off clay residue
When to Use: Use 2-3 times a week on cleansed skin. Follow it up with a moisturizer and an eye cream.
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and phytochemicals along with vitamins C, A, B1 and B2, cica is known to promote blood circulation and collagen production. A medicinal plant, it soothes irritated skin, combats breakouts, oiliness, hydrates and improves skin’s moisture barrier.
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its ability to soothe irritated skin and naturally balance oil production, Korean ginseng has great brightening and hydrating benefits. It smoothens fine lines and restores skin firmness. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors.
- Lotus Root: Packed with vitamin B and vitamin C, lotus root helps to boost collagen production, soothes skin from redness and irritation and keeps skin firm and toned.
- Glycerin: Known as a natural skin moisturizer and humectant, glycerin keeps skin hydrated, soft and supple. It also protects skin from environmental aggressors and improves texture.
- Kaolin Clay: Known to be a very mild but effective facial cleanser, kaolin clay helps get rid of dead skin, impurities and absorbs excess oil. It prevents acne, detoxifies skin and adds natural glow to your face
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, C12-13 Pareth-9, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Panax Ginseng(Korean Ginseng) Root Extract
Good to Know: Quench Botanics skincare is 100% free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How clay face masks benefit your skin?
A. Clay masks have been used since centuries to remove impurities and leave skin healthier and clearer. They are known to absorb excess oil, unclog pores and improve skin’s texture. Suitable for all skin types, clay masks can benefit multitude skin concerns like acne, clogged pores, dull and dehydrated skin.
Q. How is this mud sheet mask different from other face masks?
A. Packed with skincare benefits of kaolin clay and other skin soothing ingredients like cica (centella asiatica), Korean ginseng, glycerine and lotus root extracts, this mess-free mud mask with the convenience of a sheet mask deep cleanses, soothes skin and absorb toxins without over drying. Simply place the sheet mask on your face and after 15-20 minutes when the mask starts drying out, it removes all dirt and grime from skin and boosts skin radiance.
Q. Will this mask suit acne-prone skin?
A. Absolutely! Mama Cica Mud Dipping Sheet Mask is lined with the goodness of kaolin clay which is known to benefit your skin in multiple ways. A mild skin cleanser and rich in minerals, kaolin clay sloughs away dirt and impurities that can lead to acne breakouts, boosts moisture and gives you supple skin. It balances oiliness, unclogs pores, treats and prevents acne. We would recommend this mud sheet mask for all skin types including sensitive or irritated skin.
Q. How is this Quench mud sheet mask unique?
A. A unique sheet mask lined with clay, on application, you will feel a skin tightening effect (similar to when you apply a clay mask). When peeled off, you will see some clay residue on the skin. Hence unlike ordinary sheet masks where you do not rinse your face and let the essence absorb into the skin, here you will have to rinse the face to take off the clay residue.
Q. How often can I use this?
A. You can use this unique mud sheet mask 2 to 3 times a week.
Quantity: Pack of 3 I 23ml/ 0.78Fl. Oz each
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
Instantly hydrates and brightens my skin without any dryness
This sheet mask is really good, exactly what I want for my skin, makes skin glowing, healthier, clear and healthy. Meet all my needs and expectations.
I have oily skin and I liked this masks ...skin was feeling smooth and soft
Skin texture and a long lasting glow.