- An intensely nourishing under-eye cream that makes your eyes look well-rested and awake
- This advanced formula with hyaluronic acid and orange peel oil minimizes dark circles, under-eye puffiness and brightens skin
- Cica, Korean ginseng and licorice root extracts hydrate, soothe and boost skin elasticity
- Features an easy to use rollerball applicator that massages away under-eye puffiness, cools skin and improves blood circulation
Bid dark circles goodbye with this intensely nourishing, gentle under eye cream that visibly reduces dark circles, under eye bags and smoothes fine lines. Free from alcohol and parabens, this extra diligent eye cream features an easy to use roller ball applicator to gently massage the under eye area reducing puffiness and also enhances blood circulation giving your beautiful eyes a well-rested look.
Quench Mama Cica Dark Circle Fading Under Eye Cream is a heavy-duty formula of antioxidants and brightening ingredients that deeply hydrate, tighten and revitalize the delicate area around your eyes. Its effective formula contains blend of skin-loving ingredients such as cica (centella asiatica), licorice root extracts, vitamin E and orange peel oil that target dark circles and improve skin elasticity. This wrinkle-fighting under eye cream is enriched with the goodness of niacinamide and sodium hyaluronate to fight cell damage, brighten the delicate eye area and reveal firmer, youthful-looking skin.
Key Benefits and Features:
- The intensely hydrating under eye cream diminishes dark circles, under-eye bags and puffiness, giving you a well-rested and bright appearance
- It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, crow’s feet and improves the texture around the delicate eye area
- Fortified with potent extracts of cica, Korean ginseng, lotus root and Mandarin orange peel oil to improve skin elasticity, brighten and restore a younger-looking under-eye area
- Anti-aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid, arginine and adenosine help seal moisture into the skin and aid in smoothing and firming the sensitive skin around the eyes
- In-built roller ball applicator helps boost circulation and relieves eye puffiness
- This gentle under eye cream is well suited for all skin types
Squeeze the tube to dispense the eye cream and apply it under your eyes. Use the in-built roller ball applicator to gently massage the under eye area to reduce puffiness and enhance blood circulation.
When to Use: Use daily at night. Follow it up with a moisturizer/serum.
- Cica: Packed with amino acids, beta-carotene and phytochemicals along with vitamins C, A, B1 and B2, cica is known to promote blood circulation and collagen production. A medicinal plant, it soothes irritated skin, combats breakouts, oiliness, hydrates and improves skin’s moisture barrier.
- Korean Ginseng: Known for its ability to soothe irritated skin and naturally balance oil production, Korean ginseng has great skin brightening and hydrating benefits. It smoothens fine lines and restores skin firmness. Its antioxidant properties protect skin from free radical damage and other environmental aggressors.
- Lotus Root: Packed with vitamin B and vitamin C, lotus root helps to boost collagen production, soothes skin from redness and irritation and keeps skin firm and toned.
- Orange Peel Oil: A natural source of antioxidants, polyphenols, and vitamin C, helps to fade dark spots and reduce dark circles. It promotes brighter looking complexion and helps fight signs of ageing such wrinkles and fine lines.
- Licorice Root: A medicinal herb packed with great anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, licorice root extracts soothe, hydrate and brighten skin effectively. It helps fade acne spots, blemishes and keeps your skin moisturized.
Complete Ingredient List: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Betaine, Arginine, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Allantoin, Cetearyl Olivate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glycirrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Centella Asiatica (Cica) Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caramel
Good to Know: All Quench Products are 100% vegetarian, toxin-free and cruelty-free. These are free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol and formulated using natural and active ingredients that benefit skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How does this under-eye cream work?
A. Power-packed with antioxidants and natural ingredients that help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles along with actives like hyaluronic acid that help plump and moisturize skin well, this potent yet gentle under eye cream fights dark circles, puffiness, minimizes fine lines and revives dull skin. Result? Eyes look brighter and well-rested.
Q. I have under-eye bags. Will this eye cream help?
A. Many factors can lead to under-eye bags and dark circles – lack of sleep, fluid retention, aging, allergies or hereditary factors being some of the contributing factors. Dehydration can make your skin saggy and sunken, so ensure you keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water. We suggest using a hydrating eye cream packed with vitamins and antioxidants to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and reverse signs of ageing. The Mama Cica Dark Circle Fading Under Eye Cream with actives like niacinamide, sodium hyaluronate, arginine along with skin brightening natural ingredients like orange peel oil and licorice root extracts helps alleviate under-eye puffiness, fights dark circles and smoothens fine lines. This refreshing eye cream is gentle enough for daily use.
Q. Can you list down some home remedies that can help get rid of dark circles?
A. Stress, excessive sun exposure, lack of sleep or not having a balanced diet are few reasons for appearance of dark circles. Some of the home remedies that help in treating dark circles are:
a. Putting cooling cucumber slices on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
b. Applying refreshing rose water soaked in cotton pad, putting green tea bags or using some almond oil also helps in hydrating and reducing under-eye area.
c. Massaging some pure aloe vera gel boosts blood circulation, soothes and hydrates skin and is quite effective in treating dark circles and under-eye bags and puffiness.
Hope you find these natural remedies useful!
Country of Origin: Korea
Quantity: 15ml/ 0.51Fl. Oz.
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901, USA