This combo includes:
Birch Please Sheet Mask for Intense Hydration - Pack of 3 (24 ml/ 0.81 Fl. Oz. x 3)
- Drench your skin in the goodness of birch juice, that seriously hydrates and makes the skin bouncy soft. Also enriched with nourishing Korean ingredients, smoother skin is guaranteed!
Key Benefits and Features:
- Made with biodegradable composite fibre
- Contains hydrating and glow-boosting Korean ingredients
- Infused with the goodness from birch juice, sea buckthorn fruit oil, glycerin and passionflower is a boon for all skin types
- Has sodium hyaluronate (a derivate of hyaluronic acid)
- Enriched with castor seed oil, which protects the skin's barrier, evens out the skin tone for a bright and youthful complexion
- Place the sheet mask on your cleansed face, aligning the holes to your eyes, nose and mouth
- Sit back and relax for 15-20 minutes
- Peel off and discard the sheet mask
- Gently pat the remaining serum until absorbed
When to use: Use 2-3 times a week on cleansed skin. Follow it up with a serum
- Birch Juice: Known for its healing and calming properties, this gentle plant sap is great for sensitive skin. It works to strengthen the skin barrier, making skin firmer and smoother. Rich in amino acids, antioxidants, vitamin C and B3, it evens skin tone, hydrates and brightens dull skin
- Sea Buckthorn: A natural source of vitamins C, B and E, this plant extract boosts skin hydration while maintaining its elasticity. Rich in omega-7 essential fatty acids, it also tones and soothes damaged skin
- Passionflower: Known for its soothing and anti-ageing properties, this flower helps keep the skin firm, hydrated and youthful. It soothes irritation, prevents breakouts and protects the skin against environmental aggressors
- Damask Rose Oil: An intensely moisturizing and nourishing oil, it soothes inflamed and sensitive skin. Rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, this fragrant oil smoothens fine lines, firms skin and reduces the appearance of large pores, hence enhancing overall skin health
- Castor Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, this enriching oil smoothens and softens skin, builds a healthy skin barrier and evens skin tone for a bright and youthful complexion
Complete Ingredient List:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betula Alba (Birch) Juice, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract
Good to Know:
Quench skincare is free from parabens, sulphates and alcohol. The entire range is 100% vegetarian, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. These products are formulated using natural ingredients and toxin-free actives that benefit the skin..
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Should I wash my face after using the sheet mask?
A. The best way to get the most out of the sheet mask is to massage the excess serum into your face. Washing away will simply be a waste of all the glow-boosting and hydrating ingredients. You may either use your fingers or a massaging tool to let the products seep into the skin.
Q. Does keeping it on for more time gives better results?
A. Actually no! Keeping a sheet mask on for good 15-20 minutes will do the trick. The serum moves from the sheet to the skin, but if you keep the sheet mask for longer time, all the goodness will start running back to the dry sheet mask. This is known as reverse osmosis.
Quantity: Pack of 3 | 24 ml/ 0.81 Fl. Oz each
Country of Origin: Korea
Company Name: Boomerang Brands LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
Intense hydration as the name suggests
Super hydrating.. Also love their packaging as a brand
Intensly hydrating, this sheet masks feels relaxing after a long tired day.
Left a glow, I am happy
This is a lovely product for my skin.. loving the hydration